Sioux City, IA 51103 US
- Setup Jobs to Run
- Double check jobs items and thread colors
- Reviews order to determine settings and adjustments required to set up
- Determines from orders type and due dates
- Adjusts what is running to run similar items
- Adjust thread colors as the order calls for
- Counts and records quantities printed in production log.
- Patrols area to monitor production activities and to detect problems, such as mechanical breakdowns or malfunctions.
- Inspects equipment and replaces damaged or defective parts, such as switches, pulleys, fixtures, screws, and bolts.
- Examines product for holes, position of design, or other defects and adjusts equipment.
IMKO offers Paid Holidays and Paid VacationApply online www.imko.com - Stop into the IMKO office between 9 AM - 3 PM
IMKO offers Medical Coverage - Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage. If you have questions, please call us at 712-224-2480#INDSCTY