IMKO https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61302/logos/imko-hml.png http://www.imko.com http://www.imko.com USD 65000 75000 YEAR true
North Sioux City, SD 57049 US
Posted: 05/31/2023 2023-05-31 2023-07-06 Employment Type: Permanent Job Number: JK7137186518 Pay Rate: $65000-75000 / year
IMKO and our Client are hiring a Production Supervisor for a Day and Night shift. The Production Supervisor provides leadership and ensures the safe production of products that meet or exceed company quality to comply with food safety standards. The Production Supervisor Make certain that facilities and processes conform to GMP and FSMA regulations by managing Quality Systems and documentation. Production Supervisor Responsibilities are, however, will not be limited to:
- Supervises and develops employees in the Kitchen, Tortilla, Production and Packaging of products to ensure safety, quality, and productivity.
- Leads plant and department Continuous Improvement activities. Organize and lead events within the plant.
- Implements existing production schedule and adjusts as necessary to produce products within specifications.
- Oversees relevant shift documentation for quality, safety, cost, and personnel.
- Responsible for the oversight of quality of incoming raw materials to the production floor and finished products by reviewing lab data and quality data throughout the shift.
- Develops and recommends improvements of facilities, equipment, or procedures to improve safety, quality, cost.
- Oversees and or conducts training of new or existing employees.
- Monitors and ensures efficiency of operations. Helps develop, update, and maintain procedures and documentation for all Quality Systems and HAACP, including daily Production methods and paperwork.
- Recommends and implements action plans to correct deviations noted during inspections, audits, and daily observations.
- Ensures all work is performed safely and participates in the facility’s safety team.
- Fosters a cooperative team environment within departments and among other departments.
- Partners with other business agents to ensure best in class operations.
- Possesses a Behavior Based Safety culture and takes ownership of key initiatives and results.
- Provides Leadership and guidance as the acting Superintendent or Operations Manager in his/her absence.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in food manufacturing preferred.
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a team.
- Understands food manufacturing and production equipment.
- Understands the functionality of ingredients with time and temperature in the food manufacturing process.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of BRC, GMP’s, HACCP,
- Working knowledge of JIT, and Continuous Improvement Methodology.
- Working knowledge of Inventory Control Management Systems.