Production Pharmacy Technician
Sioux Falls, SD 57104 US
IMKO Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Pharmacy Technicians for a growing company in Sioux Falls. The ideal candidate will have pharmacy experience and a keen eye for detail.
Production Pharmacy Technicians provide efficient and accurate prescriptions to those in need. Production Pharmacy Technicians fulfill prescription orders and prepares packages in a fast-paced production environment. The technician meets or exceeds daily goals and must ensure the correct prescriptions are shipped in a timely manner.
Requirements of Production Pharmacy Technicians:
- High School diploma or GED
- 0-1 years of experience that is relevant to the role
- Preferred experience 1 year pharmacy technician.
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) desirable (This is required by the state within two years of employment)
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Impeccable attendance.
- Pays $18/hour
- Strong opportunity as a long term to permanent position
- Various shifts available
- Selecting the correct items, counting to ensure the right amount is shipped, packaging, and labeling properly.
- Shipping orders
- Selecting and applying labels to ensure packages are shipped accurately.
- Catching and clarifying any errors.
- Following all safety guidelines.
- Performing quality checks.