Production Pharmacy Technician
Sioux Falls, SD 57104 US
Production Pharmacy Technicians provide efficient and accurate prescriptions to those in need. Production Pharmacy Technicians fulfill prescription orders and prepares packages in a fast-paced production environment. The technician meets or exceeds daily goals and must ensure the correct prescriptions are shipped in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- High School diploma or GED
- 0-1 years of experience that is relevant to the role
- Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) desirable (This is required by the state within two years of employment)
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Impeccable attendance
- Pays $18/hour
- Professional development opportunities within the role
- Work in a clean and comfortable environment
- Opportunity likely to turn into a full-time position
- Selecting the correct items, counting to ensure the right amount is shipped, packaging, and labeling properly.
- Shipping orders
- Selecting and applying labels to ensure packages are shipped accurately.
- Catching and clarifying any errors.
- Following all safety guidelines.
- Performing quality checks.