Plant Maintenance Technician
Jefferson City, MO 65109 US
- Mechanical Repair = Various types of Production equipment / General Maintenance
- Electrical Repair and Installation as needed = PLC / Controls / Multi phase wiring
- Hydraulics = Cylinders / Pumps / Control Valves
- Pneumatics = Cylinders / Control Valves / General Tools
- Troubleshooting = Evaluate and repair any given unit for any issue
- Welding = Basic welding skill required to aid in existing types of possible maintenance or repair issues
- Automotive = Basic Mechanical skills / Forklift repair and or maintenance / Possible Semi trailer and minor truck repair or maintenance
- Plumbing = General Mechanical / Machine Plumbing / Pneumatics Plumbing / Electrical Conduit / Possible Water
- Weekly Inspections as required.
- Parts procurement and planning for all assigned projects given.
- Develop new ideas and concepts.