Painter - 1st and 2nd Shift
Brandon, SD 57005 US
IMKO Workforce Solutions is seeking experienced Painters for a production company in Brandon. The ideal candidate will have automotive-quality painting experience, come to work daily and have a team mentality.
Requirements of Painters:
- Previous manufacturing painting experience required
- Able to read a tape measure and blue prints
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to meet all safety standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent attendance
- Steel toed shoes are required
- Physical ability to perform the needs of the job including ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check required
- Pays $21-23/hour
- Opportunity to turn into a full-time role
- 1st shift hours are Mon-Fri 6 AM - 4:30 PM with a 30 minute lunch. Occasionally overtime is required on Saturdays.
- 2nd shift hours are Mon-Thurs, 4 PM - 3:30 AM with a 30 minute lunch with possible overtime on Fridays- either half or full days, and occasionally overtime on Saturdays.
- Prepare all items for painting including sanding, grinding, buffing, filling, etc.
- Use paint equipment to apply all layers of the painting process
- Meet production goals
- Operate all required equipment and tools needed to perform the job
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Initiate process improvements when able