St Joseph, MO 64507 US
1st Shift 6:30am-2:30pm-$18.15/hr2nd Shift 1:30pm-10:00pm3rd Shift 10:00pm-6:00am
- To provide quality and timely workmanship on each job performed.
- Reads blueprints and hydraulic diagrams
- Reads and understands tape measure.
- Performs re-work as required.
- Follows all established safety & quality policies and practices.
- Learn and follow all work instructions and JQR’s.
- Prepare and fit multiple components together.
- Learn and operate all equipment within the department.
- Support APS initiatives – Lean Manufacturing
- Willing to move to other areas of production as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Mechanical assembly experience required