Sioux City, IA 51101 US
Mechanic (Service Technician) Responsibilities are, however, will not be limited to:
- Rebuild, replace, or repair vehicle parts such as engines, brakes, transmission lines, electrical assemblies, and accessories.
- Use diagnostic equipment to evaluate mechanical problems in vehicles.
- Follow safety procedures at all times to avoid accidental injuries and damage to automobiles Keep shop, equipment, and tools in safe operating condition
- Performs tune ups, brake jobs, and other preventative maintenance on cars, trucks, buses, and other powered rolling equipment; replaces common parts and makes adjustments
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What you will make as a Mechanic (Service Technician)