Sioux Falls, SD 57105 US
IMKO Workforce Solutions is seeking a DSP to provide care and support for children or adults with disabilities for a healthcare company in Sioux Falls, SD.
Successful DSPs will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Prior experience strongly preferred.
- Completion of certification by due date.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the position.
- Ability to push or pull or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Starting right away as a full-time employee of the company.
- Pays between $16-18/hour.
- Eligible for company benefits.
- Working for a company that cares about their clients as well as employees.
In this position, you will:
- Assist with any patient needs, including dietary, hygiene, positioning, living, learning, community, recreational, or transportation
- Be responsible for the patient's care plan
- May administer medications as needed
- May be required to order and check in meds
- Respond to any unusual circumstances you encounter, including emergencies, abuse, neglect, exploitation, or maladaptive behaviors
- Perform security checks as needed
- Attend any required meetings or training
- Float as assigned from one environment to another
- Complete documentation and recordkeeping duties as assigned
- Complete other duties as assigned
Care may be provided in residential, production, custodial, dietary, employment services, school, or hospital settings.