Custodian / Facilities Maintenance
De Smet, SD 57231 US
- Light duty internal & external facility maintenance tasks such as shoveling, snow blowing, sanding/salting sidewalks, maintaining grounds, changing light bulbs, filters, etc.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, dust, vacuum, & wax/polish floors
- Wipe down & disinfect walls, ceilings, tables, countertops, microwave ovens, kitchen/bath/utility sinks, coffee makers, furniture, and other facility fixtures
- Clean restrooms, toilets, and re-stock all necessary consumable items such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- Clean & disinfect walls, floors, ceilings, work surfaces & production equipment in the controlled environment clean room
- Gather & remove all trash & recyclables from the facility
- Use power equipment, hand tools, & any necessary commercially available cleaning products
- Maintain inventory of consumable custodial & hygiene supplies & re-orders when needed to ensure supply
- Remove snow, sweep sidewalks, salt/sand icy areas so that employees can enter & exit safely
- Work with receiving to remove all recycled cardboard & compact as needed
- Remove & replace air filters in building ventilation systems
- Palletize sterilizer loads per specifications
- Other duties as assigned
- High School graduate or GED
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be highly self-motivated & able to follow established procedures & meet standards while working unsupervised
- Ability to understand & operate all cleaning equipment used to perform the custodian job responsibilities
- Must have the physical strength & ability to perform moderate & manual labor including frequent bending, walking, & climbing ladders with minimal light lifting as in emptying garbages.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. occasionally
- Must have the stamina to maintain continuous physical effort for the duration of the shift on a regular basis
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal individuals in written, verbal, & interpersonal forms.
This is a direct hire position within our client company. Apply today to confidentially discuss and learn more. Pay is $14.00-$16.00 per hour depending on experience. Hours are typically Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm, but can be flexible as long as the 8-hour per-day schedule stays consistent after established. The company offers generous employee benefits like medical and dental insurance, a retirement plan with company match, disability insurance, paid holidays, time off, and more.
IMKO Pro is the direct hire division of IMKO Workforce Solutions specializing in professional recruiting and permanent placement