Meta, MO 65058 US
- Work is performed indoors near operating equipment, and loud noise such as forklift horns, micro drags, and loose particles may be present.
- Work performed in this job requires employees to wear bump caps, safety shoes/boots, and safety glasses at all times.
- Perform adjustments such as sealer, conveyor, bag speed, and scale weight.
- Perform and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)? Capable of understanding and following HACCP requirements.
- Perform the following routine quality duties: Accuracy, and metal detection.
- Keep work station and surrounding area in a clean and safe manner at all times.
- Working overtime is MANDATORY and requires full participation.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in accordance to company policy.
- Perform all functions in accordance with sound safety practices and procedures.
- Report all safety violations and safety hazards to the Operation Manager.
- Participate in all safety programs.
- May perform additional duties and functions as assigned by the Operation Manager.
- Maintain good standing working relationships with co-workers by being a team player.
- Must have the ability to accept temporary assignment changes to assist other areas of the plant, maintaining a positive, professional attitude.
- Must be able to lift 50 or more pounds of product routinely, and climb a ladder to maintenance equipment from a catwalk/platform.
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy labor under constant machine operation and other noise throughout the day when required.
- Must be certified to operate forklifts
- Must work in a safe, professional manner at all times.
- Must report any accidents, property damage, or near misses to the Operation Manager.
- Must have excellent communication skills to communicate with other employees and Operation Manager.
- Flexibility to be available to help cover for other employees when called upon