Lincoln, NE 68521 US
This person would work with a long time manufacturing partner of ours in North Lincoln. Depending on experience the right candidate may move directly into a Supervisor role or could start off in an Assistant Supervisor position with the plan to move into a Supervisor role upon completion of client related training!
- Lift and carry up to 100lbs at times
- Stand and/or walk entire shift
- Bending, lifting and twisting required
- Ability to work in an hot environment
- Manufacturing experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Reading, math and computer comprehension skills required
- Daily and on-time attendance is of utmost importance
- Work OT as required by management
- Assist in making and maintaining production schedule for designated areas
- Track associates productivity on a daily basis
- Handle any personnel issues as they come up
- STRONG attention to detail and organizational skills
Pay for this Supervisor position will depend on experience! The client is happy to discuss pay with candidate upon interview and they have been more than happy to pay well for the right person to join their team!
This is a temp-to-hire opening and a VERY good opportunity for the right person!
- Online at IMKO.com
- In-Person at our offices location in Lincoln at 3302 O St