Columbia, MO 65201 US
- Conducts routine data entry management for accounting records including accounts receivable, billing, and cash receipts.
- Reviews billing statements, invoices, and similar documents for accuracy; alerts supervisory staff of any discrepancies.
- Distributes accounting reports as directed.
- May assist with mail distribution, answering telephones, and other clerical tasks as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter data into computer software and systems.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively and to cooperate with other departments and funding agencies.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bookkeeping training preferred
- Experience in Sage preferred.
Weekly pay and benefits offered#INDJEFF