IMKO https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61302/logos/imko-hml.png http://www.imko.com http://www.imko.com USD 24 26 HOUR true
Columbia, MO 65201 US
Posted: 06/02/2023 2023-06-02 2023-07-06 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Job Category: Clerical Job Number: KG757754522 Pay Rate: $24-26 / hour
IMKO is looking for an Account Manager to help a local health insurance brokerage firm in Columbia, MO. Shift: 8a-4p or 9a-5p, Monday- Friday.Pay: $50,000/annually (experience based)The account manager is responsible for employee benefits account management. This includes day to day client contact and daily service functions. Utilizes technical expertise to retain present clients.
- Marketing and renewal functions.
- Development and execution of client benefit strategy.
- Independently advises clients on all areas of compliance, recommending best practices, based on the client's business risk factors.
- Intermediate level of compliance, benchmarking, renewal and marketing, reporting and analytics. and able to perform these functions with little guidance.
- Provide client utilization and financial reporting to Producer/Account Executive and to clients.
- Partners with producer or may independently lead client meetings and presentations.
- Partners with producer or may independently onboard new clients.
- Strong knowledge of vendors and their relationship to the company.
- Delegates tasks, training, and onboarding to specialist as appropriate.
- Participates in marketing meetings, seminars, and training programs as directed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum 4 year degree or equivalent work experience- Required.
- 2+ years employee benefits experience with a thorough understanding and knowledge
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Must obtain and maintain active life/accident and health insurance agent license
- This position may require routine or periodic travel which may require use of personal or rental vehicle. If required, acceptable results of a motor vehicle record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintainence of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are requirements of this position.