1st Shift Forklift Operator
Bethlehem Township, PA 18020 US
Are you passionate about Warehouse Operations? Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a global company? We need people like you to help us hire the best in the business and we're excited to have you join us in this significant role to ensure we continue to build a diverse and engaged workforce! Come be part of something special at IMKO WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating a forklift to perform responsibilities within the warehouse operations.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack, and stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all policies, customer requirements, and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on the Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learnings
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Additional job duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift and meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Experience in large logistics/ distribution center
- Knowledgeable of RF systems in the logistics environment.
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction